USDA employees and agencies may requests assistive technology at no cost through the USDA/CAP Partnership. This process is facilitated via the USDA TARGET Center.
Individual Assistive Technology Reasonable Accommodations
- Available to USDA employees with a qualified disability.
- If you are unsure of your technology needs, please contact the TARGET Center to arrange for an Assistive Technology Needs Assessment.
- If you know the technology that you need, and would like to request assistive technology through the USDA TARGET Center, first make sure to contact your Reasonable Accommodation Contact.
- Select Individual as AT Request Type when you fill out the USDA/CAP Partnership AT and Training Request Form.
Public Access Assistive Technology
- Availble to USDA agencies and offices to ensure that members of the public and customers with disabilities have access to direct onsite services from USDA.
- Learn more about CAP's Public Accessibility and Communication (PAC) Initiative
- If you are unsure of your technology needs, please contact the TARGET Center for a PAC consultation.
- If you know the technology that you need, be sure to select Public Access as AT Request Type when you fill out the USDA/CAP Partnership AT and Training Request Form.